New Spring – Hibernate Sept 03

Hello all,

The next batch for Spring and Hibernate is scheduled for Sept 03 from 7.30 to 11.00 am and admissions for the same has been started.

Cheers

Venkatam

17 Comments »

1. Neerav said

Hi Sir,

Can i know what all topics you are going to cover?

regards,
    Neerav

• admin said

Spring Core 2.5
      Spring AOP
      Spring MVC 3.0
      Hibernate

2. Manish Kumar said

Hi,

Can you please tell me when going to start Spring & Hibernate batches after the 3rd Sept,2011 batch.

Thanks
    Manish

• admin said

Hi Manish,

It would be difficult to plan for the future batch right now. You can get in touch with me around last week of Sept for the next batch.

3. Arvind Kumar gangwar said

I wish to know the detail of course structure(eg. main topics which you are teach) of spring and hibernet with their respective version.

And one more thing as currently i m staying in Aeroli, and Saturday is my working day so is it possible to arrange batches in evening time, as its too difficult to take off from job to attained classes. please if possible then reply on my mail id …
    Thanks in advance….

• admin said

Hi Arvind,

The batch for Sept 03 is in the morning and all the folks are working folks and they take some kind of permission for 4 saturdays so that after the class gets completed at 11 am, they can move to the office.

Let me know if that works, because the next batch in Oct is also in the mornings. I have 3 seats left in the Sept batch for you.

I will be covering Spring Core 2.5, Spring AOP, Spring MVC 3.0 and Hibernate.

Thanks
      Venkat

4. veer said

Hi,
    How can i register my self for Sep batch of spirng & hibernate ?

• admin said

Hi Veer,

The batch is starting from next Saturday and you can register online also if needed.

Thanks
      Venkat

5. Yagnadutta Sahu said

Dear Sir,

Please me know, this class is daily or week end only.

• admin said

Yagnadutta,

The Spring batch is starting from this saturday and if interested, you can come down and register. This will only be a weekend batch.

Cheers

Venkat

6. Sachin Shetty said

Hello Sir

i am interested in Spring , Hibernate , Webservice Training. Please can you let me know whether there are any training scheduled for these topics between december 3 and december 25 2011. If there are courses, then also please let me know the content of the courses.
    and the schedule and the fees.

Regards
    Sachin K. Shetty

7. Vipul Mehta said

Hi Sir,
    Any Kind of Springs – Hibernate Course starting in the month of Oct ?? and that to a weekend batch ??

8. sanchita said

Hello Sir,

Please let me know about the Spring/Hibernate/Webservices batch.

My cell number is : 9833915706.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sanchita Lele.

9. Dear Sir,

I want join Struts, and Hibernate Spring in both of them any started please mail me, I want join early one.

• admin said

Mahroof,

The next match is starting for Spring and Hibernate from Nov 15th.

Cheers

Venkat

• Thanks a lot sir for replying.

I want also know about J2EE and Struts batch.

Please update me.

Maroof

• Sir Please mention timing also for Hibernate because i m working some where so need suitable time. My company is not off on Saturday .

Thanks